Tuesday 20 October 2015

An Introduction - Welcome One and All...

This is something of a strange experience, I'm usually someone who knows what to say and how to say it. However, I'm finding myself in a bit of a quandary at the moment when it comes to writing this, maybe due to the fact that it's part of a current assignment that I'm having to do for my PGCE/PCET course that I'm doing at the moment.

I suppose I should start by introducing myself, I'm Tony, a recent graduate of University of Wales Trinity Saint David in Swansea, which is in Wales, UK. I successfully achieved a first class honors degree in Psychology and Counselling, a feat to which I was very proud, considering my age.


I have since decided to continue on with my education and am currently doing a postgraduate PCET course which will allow me to teach within my chosen field. This blog will form part of my assessment criteria for the ICT module, yet I hope that it is something that I continue with as I progress with my new career.


It's purpose is to record some reflective insight into what I have learned and found useful in my studies and hopefully share with anyone who is interested in my personal development. I will endeavor to discuss things of interest and areas that I feel may be useful for others. I envisage that there will be some difficulties, moments of despair and sometimes even panic as I progress with my journey. But I hope that anyone who reads this will be able to empathise and understand what I'm trying to convey to the reader.


I welcome any constructive feedback and comments, tips on what educational tools and strategies others have found useful and I will share valuable information that I have discovered along the way.


I look forward to this adventure with some slight anticipation, and I thank you for joining me into the unknown future.

No comments:

Post a Comment